VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for the past 6 years!
The Inside Sales Team is made up of outgoing and friendly people who put the customer first.
What you’ll do:
- Receive and respond to phone, e-mail and web-based inquiries regarding technical data/support, price, delivery, or application information from customers and representatives.
- Develop clear and effective quotations for current and prospective customers, representatives and/or Regional
- Sales or Industry Sales.
- Complete proactive open quote follow-up or new product information phone calls.
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers, prospective customers, Outside Sales and/or representatives to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Support new business development activities by follow-up phone calls on sales leads, as required.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to
- Back-up Inside Sales team with phone calls and email support as needed. Must address customers’ issues and ensure effective and responsive problem resolution.
What you'll need:
- Two year degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 6+ months customer service or sales experience.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.