VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The Inside Sales – Scheduling Team is made up of outgoing and friendly people who put the customer first.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze delinquent accounts and make collection calls.
- Enter daily cas and reconcile payment discrepancies and problems.
- Obtain and mail invoice copies for customers as requested.
- Research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and process charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Process credit card payments.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquires and follow ups.
- Call and/ormail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Obtain sales tax exemption certificates.
- Assist in departmental tasks as needed.
- Issue credit memos as needed.
What you'll need:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school,
- AND six months to one year related experience;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.