VEGA Americas, Inc. is a fast-growing organization looking for a Employee Development Coordinator to continue our focus on all internal training activities.
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values. The Cincinnati Enquirer awarded VEGA its Top Workplace Award for the past 6 years!
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Curiosity, Humanity, Connectivity and Simplicity
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and schedule annual soft skill training programs
- Schedule employee training such as technical and CRM training
- Administer and track targeted training courses as requested by sales managers
- Create and distribute course feedback and knowledge surveys via Qualtrics
- Analyze and prepare reports based on survey results
- Maintain employee training matrix and training records
- Update calendar with training events
- Oversee or develop the production of manuals, instruction materials, and classroom handouts when needed
- Deploy global learning courses as needed
- Oversee VEGA Americas employee tuition and scholarship programs
- Work closely with the Employee Development Manager to plan and organize training activities
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Education, Business, HR or other related field or 2-3 years of experience as a Training Specialist/similar role
- Excellent, planning, organization, and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to convey/present complex information
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.