At VEGA Americas, we're driven to provide innovative and reliable process measurement instrumentation to diverse industries around the world. We commit ourselves to achieving the highest standards in all areas of our business, from product quality to the employee experience.
As a member of the VEGA Americas team, you'll be part of a growing organization that has been improving industrial processes for over 70 years. VEGA places great emphasis on the values of excellence, respect, and continuous improvement. By fostering a positive environment, VEGA ensures employees are empowered to grow and thrive in their careers with us. It's no wonder that VEGA Americas has received The Cincinnati Enquirer's Top Workplace Award for 6 years running!
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values.
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Humanity, Curiosity, Simplicity, Connectivity
We are currently hiring for a Project Order Specialist to join our Inside Sales Projects team!
What you’ll do:
- Work independently to service the needs of our customers, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all actions related to orders with nuclear source holders, Approval Drawing Orders & orders that require special payment terms (L/C; Progress Payment; Bank Guarantee).
- Identify documentation requirements such as quality plans, spare parts lists, drawings, manuals and production plans.
- Create and assemble final customer submittals, including data books.
- Understand contract terms and apply them against the order fulfillment process using CRM system and other documented processes.
- Provide engineering assistance and facilitate development of bills of material by engineering design group when special engineering is required.
- Initiate resolution for all credit holds via contact with Accounting. Coordinate Cash in Advance order with Accounting.
- Coordinate requirements between production, licensing, logistics, field service, and customers to ensure on-time and accurate order fulfillment and payment.
- Initiate fulfillment planning process (includes Letters of Credit, bonds, inspection requirements, special packaging, logistics, etc.).
- Acknowledge orders per customer instructions via required documents or electronic systems.
- Complete and maintain Manufacturing Schedule and Progress Reporting per customer requirements.
- Schedule and oversee (if required) customer inspection with quality department.
- Authorize and enforce customer shipments from storage.
- Track orders and generate invoices for order released to ship thru CRM system.
What you'll need:
- 2 year degree, preferably in a Technical field, AND related customer service and/ project management experience.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.