VEGA Americas, Inc. is a fast-growing organization looking for a Quality Control Technican to select products for testing at specified stages in production process, and test products for variety of qualities to determine quality and reliability standards. As production processes become more complex, our customers rely on measurement technology that is understandable and intuitive. VEGA has developed innovative measurement technology that leads the way in Worldwide trends toward “intelligent factories.”
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values. The Cincinnati Enquirer has awarded VEGA its Top Workplace Award for the past 6 years!
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Curiousity, Humanity, Simplicity, Connectivity
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use various measuring instruments to evaluate product for acceptance to drawings and company standards
- Assist on the CMM to measure engineering samples
- Assist in evaluation of welds – visually, penetrant testing, cross sectioning
- Set and follow priorities driven by production and dates
- Communicate and cooperate with others in Quality, Purchasing and Production
- Take initiative to address gaps
- Identify and potentially resolve problems with measurements.
Education and Experience:
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire.
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world leader in the measurement of level, density, pressure and weight. Our objective is the development of innovative, trend-setting products. We are a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, and suppliers. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics.
We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability