VEGA Americas, Inc. is a fast-growing organization looking for a Quality Engineer to work with Sales, Field Service and representatives to understand, define and communicate customer expectations, including customer satisfaction measures. As production processes become more complex, our customers rely on measurement technology that is understandable and intuitive. VEGA has developed innovative measurement technology that leads the way in Worldwide trends toward “intelligent factories.”
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values. The Cincinnati Enquirer has awarded VEGA its Top Workplace Award for the past 6 years!
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Curiousity, Humanity, Simplicity, Connectivity
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate customer and regulatory audits of the quality management system. Ensure conformance to regulatory requirements and perform internal audits of internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as quality assurance liaison with customers. Responsible for requests for quote requirements and preparation of quality plans, inspection planning and Supplier Questionnaires and Supplier Quality Audits.
- Apply various tools and methods (for example: Lean) to identify and realize new product or process introductions as well as process and business improvements.
- Review data for conformance to requirements and detection of adverse trends.
- Use analytical problem-solving skills for root cause investigations and can assess effectiveness of corrective - actions. Lead and participate in problem solving activities to address deficiencies in production performance or customer issues. This includes customer and internal issues and supplier quality issues.
- Act as technical liaison, as needed, between product development, manufacturing, external manufacturers & suppliers. Assure quality products and processes are in compliance with customer requirements and our quality system.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and approximately 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical expertise to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to meet goals and prioritize workload.
- Organized, self-motivated, and fast learner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead and interact with others in a collaborative environment .
- Excellent customer service skills.
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire.
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world leader in the measurement of level, density, pressure and weight. Our objective is the development of innovative, trend-setting products. We are a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, and suppliers. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics.
We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability