At VEGA Americas, we're driven to provide innovative and reliable process measurement instrumentation to diverse industries around the world. We commit ourselves to achieving the highest standards in all areas of our business, from product quality to the employee experience.
As a member of the VEGA Americas team, you'll be part of a growing organization that has been improving industrial processes for over 70 years. VEGA places great emphasis on the values of excellence, respect, and continuous improvement. By fostering a positive environment, VEGA ensures employees are empowered to grow and thrive in their careers with us. It's no wonder that VEGA Americas has received The Cincinnati Enquirer's Top Workplace Award for 5 years running!
The Field Service department is all about ensuring the best possible customer experiences with VEGA products. Our Field Service Technical Support Specialists are responsible for remotely trouble shooting and resolving product issues for our customers.
What you’ll do:
Provide remote technical support to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Troubleshoots service requests from customers utilizing team viewer or via phone. Occasional after hours support may be required.
- Provides support during onsite training demonstrations.
- Analyzes inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
- Develop service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes, and overall knowledge of product.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure effective service is provided to the customer.
What you'll need:
- Associate's degree in electrical engineering technology or equivalent;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.