VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for 5 years running!
What you’ll do:
- Pull parts according to work orders
- Follow production drawings and use hand tools to assemble sensors
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners
- Test final products to ensure high quality and performance before releasing to shipping
- Place assembled gauges in protective packing using boxes, inserts or other protective materials
- Other duties as assigned
What you need:
- Mechanical aptitude and a great attitude
- Ability to follow assembly drawings
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be part of a great team
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
We are growing! VEGA will be moving to Mason Ohio's new Research & Development Park in Summer 2022.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.