VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for 5 years running!
We're currently searching for an Warehouse Exhibition Specialist to join our growing Marketing team!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinates the packing and shipping of booth and marketing materials for all trade shows/events
- Facilitate the set-up, execution and break-down of trade show booth activities
- Coordinate trade show shipping logistics
- Effectively communicates with Marketing and Sales staff so that trade shows/events run smoothly
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment, technical set up, product samples are on site in good time for show, tracking of and
- shipping of samples as necessary and receipt by venues
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify
- information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Procure and assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers. Properly packs items into
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Writes, stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Loads shipments onto trucks.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to
- rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage
- or work area.
- Travel to trade shows/events
What you'll need:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- AND one to three months related experience and/or training.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Carpentry/power tool experience and interest
- Proficient in the following computer software programs:
- Microsoft Office Products
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Fork Lift Certification
- Powered pallet jack/mover certification
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
We are growing! VEGA will be moving to Mason Ohio's new Research & Development Park in Summer 2022.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.