VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for the past 5 years!
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to create extraordinary content, both big and small. The Specialist will write and edit copy for online and offline marketing deliverables, including web content, sales collateral, white papers, case studies, technical documentation, customer-facing emails, and company announcements. This position also knows simple audio and video editing for webinar videos and an internal podcast.
No matter the content, this position knows how to champion consistent messaging to create increased visibility of company expertise across a variety of mediums.
- Creates and edits content for all marketing communication channels
- Conducts interviews with Subject Matter Experts to leverage expertise for white papers, editorials, and case studies
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents; adapts style, tone, and word choice to various channels and audiences
- Develops announcements and press releases for public relations or other corporate communications needs
- Coordinates efforts across communication methods and works to maximize message reach
- Maintains and updates corporate website content in pace with current business and initiatives
- Contributes content to corporate social media efforts
- Edits audio recordings for internal podcast
- Edits short promotional videos and edits recorded webinars to shorten for time
- Produces audiovisual content through external vendors as needed for use in various marketing mediums
- Collaborates with team members on targeted marketing activities
- Able to travel approximately 2 times per year
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or similar background
- AND three to five years related experience and/or training.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient in the following computer software programs:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Adobe Audition & Premiere
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
We are growing! VEGA will be moving to Mason Ohio's new Research & Development Park in Summer 2022.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.