VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Designer to join the Engineering department!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts.
- Provide detailed assemblies and manufacturing drawings needed to meet customer requirements utilizing parametric 3D CAD platforms
- Draw and provide 3D component part and assembly drawings
- Structure multi-leveled Bills of Material through the company MRP system.
What you'll need:
- A two-year degree in a Mechanical field OR
- Certificate of completion of a CAD based training program
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.