VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the Engineering department!
What you’ll do:
- Drive project deadlines by coordinating actions, reviewing open issues and action items.
- Direct activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, field service, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Researches and analyzes customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, regulatory and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; determining effects of design with respect to various factors such as temperature, pressures, corrosion, vibration and radiation exposure; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Strong analytical foundation of various engineering disciplines such as: mechanics, statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, vibration, and materials.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.