VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for the past 5 years!
We are currently looking to hire an EPC Specialist to join our Houston, TX team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within established key EPC accounts.
- Develop, track, and manage projects for key EPC accounts and execute sales plan to effectively meet or exceed project sales goals for market share growth and new customers.
- Ensure sales and promotion of the comprehensive VEGA product portfolio to customer base.
- Act as Trusted Advisor for new and existing VEGA clients to ensure they receive platinum service.
- Maintain activity within CRM to include all relevant customer contacts, sales calls and strategic data.
- Prepare periodic sales reports defining growth opportunities within territory.
- Focus on customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Drive resolution to problems for VEGA customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Identify and implement corrections to problems and opportunities for improvement, both individually and through teams.
- Develop close working relationships with key customer personnel and VEGA sales and technical personnel to ensure a team selling approach and enhanced sales position.
What you’ll need:
- Four year degree in Management, Business or Engineering from four-year College or university;
- AND four years related experience and/or training;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.