Do you like cultivating lasting relationships? How about a sales position responsible for increasing the level of market share within a designated territory? This isn’t a high-pressure position – just quality products and a process that works. We simply want sales representatives who can meet customers’ on-time delivery expectations with sales orders originating from our manufacturing facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
If this sounds interesting to you, then you want to know more about VEGA.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a fast-growing organization looking for a Technical Sales Representative to focus on building and maintaining lasting customer relationships, being a trusted advisor, and providing the best products and solutions. As production processes become more complex, our customers rely on measurement technology that is understandable and intuitive. VEGA has developed innovative measurement technology that leads the way in Worldwide trends toward “intelligent factories.”
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values. The Cincinnati Enquirer has awarded VEGA its Top Workplace Award for the past 6 years!
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Excellence, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Lasting Relationships, Responsiveness
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop annual forecast for assigned territory and execute sales plan to effectively meet or exceed goals for market share growth, topline revenue, and new customers.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor for new and existing VEGA clients to ensure they receive platinum service.
- Develop close working relationships with key customer personnel and VEGA sales and technical personnel to ensure a team-selling approach and enhanced sales position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related;
- AND 1+ year(s) of experience in industrial automation or instrumentation
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Technical Sales Reps receive:
- Sales Training Program
- Laptop, iPad, and iPhone
- Eligible for our Auto Program
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability