VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
VEGA is seeking a graphic design intern for the Fall 2020 semester to assist with the development of marketing materials, graphics, and illustrations using pre-defined templates and brand guidelines. Creative outlets include email design (via Active Campaign) and image creation for social media.
What you’ll do:
- Develops illustrations and graphics for use across marketing mediums
- Updates and/or creates marketing materials as needed
- Preserves the corporate identity and enforces its integrity
- Works with in-house and international colleagues to ensure consistency of marketing materials
- Supports other areas of the Marketing department as needed
What you'll need:
- Sophomore or beyond in a 2- or 4-year Graphic Design program
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be able to work from our Cincinnati office
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.