VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Read and work from mechanical drawings from Engineering
- Program logic for BOM and routers
- Understand the production process for making our products
- At a high level, understand the process for purchasing items
- At a high level, understand the roles of our sales channel
- Understand the process to enter orders
- Interact daily with all departments of the company
What you need:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
- OR six months to one year related experience
- And/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to follow assembly drawings
- Basic programming logic skills
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.