VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is growing our direct sales team. We are currently hiring Technical Sales Representatives to focus on building and maintaining lasting customer relationships, being their trusted advisor, and providing the best products and solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within established territory.
- Develop annual forecast for assigned territory and execute sales plan to effectively meet or exceed goals for market share growth, topline revenue and new customers.
- Ensure sales and promotion of the comprehensive VEGA product portfolio to customer base.
- Act as Trusted Advisor for new and existing VEGA clients to ensure they receive platinum service.
- Maintain activity within CRM to include all relevant customer contacts, sales calls and strategic data.
- Prepare periodic sales reports defining growth opportunities within territory.
- Focus on customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Drive resolution to problems for VEGA customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Identify and implement corrections to problems and opportunities for improvement, both individually and through teams.
- Develop close working relationships with key customer personnel and VEGA sales and technical personnel to ensure a team selling approach and enhanced sales position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related;
- AND 1+ year(s) of Sales experience.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Technical Sales Reps receive:
- 3 months sales training program
- Laptop, iPad and Smart Phone
- Eligible for our Auto Program
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire.
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world leader in the measurement of level, density, pressure and weight. Our objective is the development of innovative, trend-setting products. We are a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, and suppliers. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics.
We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability