VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The Industry Sales Specialist is a sales leader focused on growing market share in their field of expertise through business development, seller support, and by providing industry insight both internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, vet, and develop new customers in assigned industry.
- Manage key corporate accounts in assigned industry to leverage past business and establish new business.
- Establish relationships, identify opportunities, and leverage local sellers when appropriate with all customers.
- Manage accounts and sales activities in accordance with established company policies and procedures through regular use of the customer relationship management system.
- Work with sales management to identify and provide on-the-job training to sellers where needed.
- Grow and share an internal understanding of assigned industry customers, competitors, business needs, and technology effectiveness through training, information exchanges, and social media.
- Position VEGA as a technology leader through conference speaking engagements, customer meetings, customer training seminars, and helping build marketing materials.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business, Engineering, or related field preferred;
- AND five to seven years experience in the process instrumentation marketplace;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.