VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
The Experiential Marketing Specialist is a strategic marketer and brand champion, responsible for the overall customer experience across all channels and contact points with an emphasis on in-person immersive events. The Specialist leads projects in a team-oriented environment to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate experiential marketing strategy and programs.
What you'll do:
- Plans annual customer events, engages stakeholders, and leads delivery of the experience.
- Champions positive customer experience and identifies new opportunities to engage customers and sales force.
- Researches trade shows and sponsorship opportunities, including general investment expectation.
- Plans and executes large trade shows, including the floor plan and other booth components, and coordinates other resources.
- Develops goals and objectives for all events and trade shows; reports on outcomes.
- Supports the global projects and accounts team as it relates to trade shows.
- Participates in high-level planning functions for internal events, celebrations, and employee experience initiatives.
- Coordinates voice of the customer and sales partner activities, including taking the lead on surveying program.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree ins Marketing or a related field,
- AND three to five years related experience and/or training;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.