VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The Inside Sales Generalist has a technical mind, a friendly, outgoing personality, and a can-do attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers as well as with other VEGA representatives.
- Assist customers with order clarifications, including quantities, model codes, shipping, invoicing, and payment terms.
- Receive and respond to phone, e-mail, and web-based inquiries regarding technical data/support, price, delivery, and application information.
- Proactively follow up with open quotes and new product information phone calls.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and responsive problem resolution.
- Field incoming inquiries for post order service and support issues. Ask probing questions to determine best course of action to fulfill customer needs.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field;
- AND customer service experience;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.