VEGA Canada distributes and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Canada commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The Inside Sales – Technical Team is made up of personable, detail-oriented problem-solvers who know how to connect with customers to meet their instrumentation needs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop relationships and work with VEGA customers and representatives.
- Evaluate customer application information and recommend equipment in alignment with customer-defined performance, delivery, and price parameters.
- Create clear and effective quotes for current and prospective customers and sales representatives.
- Receive and respond to phone, email and web-based inquiries regarding technical data, pricing, delivery, and application information.
- Request feedback on order/delivery process and success of instrument in the application.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field;
- AND 1-3 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project administration duties, including but not limited to metrics preparation, project documentation, and providing various contract-based assistance and support to internal and external customers
- Basic understanding of math functions, including discount calculation and pricing factors
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Very detailed and organized
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Canada provides a competitive salary and a full benefit package with Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one. Our GRSP plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and a company match. Other perks include 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, flex hours, training opportunities, and depending on the job the ability to work from home.
VEGA Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
This position will work from our offices located in North York, Ontario.