VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to expand the event coordination capabilities of our growing marketing team. This person will execute our trade show and corporate event functions, including project planning, vendor identification and management, and onsite support. This brand ambassador will routinely travel for event coverage and will be the point person for ensuring event success.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and execute trade shows and field events, including customer events, alongside the sales team to generate leads and promote the company, products, and services.
- Work collaboratively with the Experiential Team to understand event goals and objectives, and to provide oversight and support for all events.
- Assist with event scheduling for internal resources, including calendar management, and coordinate the invitation and registration process where applicable.
- Develop a project plan, including a contingency plan, for each event.
- Manage vendor relationships from contract stage through event completion.
- Document event leads and facilitate further action using TopVis CRM functionality.
- Participate in event planning functions for internal events.
- Take photos, videos, and/or audio of events and user testimonials for use in marketing collateral and social media.
- Facilitate the organization of local training sessions, including hospitality management and material supplies.
- Manage promotional item stock, including inventory and distribution of items at events and for internal purposes.
- Manage local demo, branded material, and equipment inventories
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent from a four-year college or university;
- AND three years related experience;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a competitive salary and a full benefit package with Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one. Our 401(k) plan can help you reach your financial and retirement goals through flexible investment options and a company match. Other perks include 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, an annual company picnic, holiday luncheon, volunteer opportunities, flex hours, training opportunities, and the ability to work from home depending on the job.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.