VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The Inside Sales – Scheduling Team is made up of outgoing and friendly people who put the customer first.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively solicit and schedule appointments through phone calls and emails.
- Update customer information based on call reports and outside salesperson visits.
- Work with outside sales team to develop long-term customer relationships and ongoing sales opportunities
- Update and maintain pricing agreements for groups of customers as required.
- Responsible for order entry and closing quotes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for orders by requesting feedback on order/delivery process and product success.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ months customer service or sales experience.
- Outbound call center experience prefered.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.