VEGA Americas, INC is growing our sales team. We are currently hiring Regional Sales to join our team. Our sales team is focused on building and maintaining lasting customer relationships by being their trusted advisor and provide the best products and solutions.
- Develops and manages strategy for VEGA market share growth in territory.
- Direct prospecting activity to develop the territory for all VEGA Products.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within established territory. Develop annual strategic activity plan for assigned territory.
- Analyzes sales statistics and assists Rep Firms in promoting sales. Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with Sales Rep Firms.
- Meet with key clients, assisting Rep Firms with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals. Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion. Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Accounts are managed in accordance with established company policies and procedures through regular use of the customer relationship management (CRM) system, TopVis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred;
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire.
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world leader in the measurement of level, density, pressure and weight. Our objective is the development of innovative, trend-setting products. We are a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, and suppliers. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics.
We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability