Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within established territory.
- Develop annual forecast for assigned territory and execute sales plan to effectively meet or exceed goals for market share growth, topline revenue and new customers.
- Ensure sales and promotion of the comprehensive VEGA product portfolio to customer base.
- Act as Trusted Advisor for new and existing VEGA clients to ensure they receive platinum service.
- Maintain activity within CRM to include all relevant customer contacts, sales calls and strategic data.
- Prepare periodic sales reports defining growth opportunities within territory.
- Focus on customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Drive resolution to problems for VEGA customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Identify and implement corrections to problems and opportunities for improvement, both individually and through teams.
- Develop close working relationships with key customer personnel and VEGA sales and technical personnel to ensure a team selling approach and enhanced sales position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related;
- AND 1+ year(s) of experience;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.