VEGA is a global technology leader in level and pressure measurement. Our products have improved the safety, reliability and efficiency of complex automated processes for over 50 years. We are currently hiring a Portfolio Manager to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Portfolio Manager will play a key role in our expansion plans. If you are interested in taking your factory automation sales experience to the next level, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate:
· has demonstrated success identifying and developing accounts to expand market share
· thinks about the big picture when approaching customer needs
· enjoys coaching and mentoring others
· is ready to engage and leverage teams within an organization to grow business on a national scale
· Develop our sales team’s capability to identify and convert opportunities for a specific product portfolio
· Evaluate, recommend and develop new channel partnerships
· Identify and personally manage key corporate accounts
· Partner with our marketing team to develop strategic plans that engage new markets and build brand awareness
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
· AND minimum 5-10 years of factory automation account management experience;
· OR equivalent combination of education and experience
· Must be willing to travel approximately 40%
VEGA Americas provides a full benefits package including:
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available date of hire
· Competitive 401(k) plan
· Flexible Spending program and Supplemental benefits
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
VEGA ‘s objective is the development of innovative, trend-setting products. We are a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, and suppliers. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics.
We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
We are a Tobacco Free Campus.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Minority/Female/Vet/Disability