Technical Customer Service role. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and respond to phone, email and web-based inquiries regarding technical data, price, application, etc.
- Develop quotes, advise on technical aspects of instrumentation products for current and prospective customers.
- Act as liaison between different business functions including Engineering, Outside Sales and Project Management.
- Maintain relationships with manufacturer's reps or direct sellers, depending on territory.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, or related;
- 1-3 years of and customer service experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidates must currently reside in Canada.