VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for 5 years running!
What you’ll do:
- Full-cycle recruiting for customer-facing positions including inside and outside sales, marketing, and field service.
- Manage ATS, external recruiting sites, and social media recruiting campaigns.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding activities and facilitate orientations.
- Administer company fleet program.
- Maintain and update HRIS.
- Assist employee benefit administration and payroll.
- Coordinate employee events and community involvement activities in partnership with marketing.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, AND minimum two years related experience and/or training;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals.
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.