The Computer Support Specialist will provide administrative support to the IT group. This is an entry-level role.
- Support of Windows based products including MS Office, anti virus software, internet browsers, email and manufacturing systems
- Support associated hardware platforms and peripherals, remote mobile computing and network connectivity.
- Internal end user support handing requests for hardware and software related issues
- Configuration and troubleshooting of PC’s, laptops,
- Train/assist users on company programs and resolve technical problems both in person and via phone.
- Basic set up and new employee training of phone equipment and voice mail.
- 2 year degree in IT or related preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot applications on site and via phone
- Ability to configure hardware and software for new PC set up
- Strong Communication skills for successful user support and training
- Highly reliable, self starter, organized and able to multi task