At VEGA Americas, we're driven to provide innovative and reliable process measurement instrumentation to diverse industries around the world. We commit ourselves to achieving the highest standards in all areas of our business, from product quality to the employee experience.
As a member of the VEGA Americas team, you'll be part of a growing organization that has been improving industrial processes for over 70 years. VEGA places great emphasis on the values of excellence, respect, and continuous improvement. By fostering a positive environment, VEGA ensures employees are empowered to grow and thrive in their careers with us. It's no wonder that VEGA Americas has received The Cincinnati Enquirer's Top Workplace Award for 6 years running!
We are currently hiring for a Computer Support Specilaist to champion internal information technology issues.
What you’ll do:
- Support of Windows based products including MS Office, anti virus software, internet browsers, email and manufacturing systems
- Support associated hardware platforms and peripherals, remote mobile computing and network connectivity.
- Internal end user support handing requests for hardware and software related issues
- Configuration and troubleshooting of PC’s, laptops,
- Train/assist users on company programs and resolve technical problems both in person and via phone.
- Basic set up and new employee training of phone equipment and voice mail.
What you'll need:
- 2 year degree in IT or related preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot applications on site and via phone
- Ability to configure hardware and software for new PC set up
- Strong Communication skills for successful user support and training
- Highly reliable, self starter, organized and able to multi task
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.