The Sales Engineer - Radiometric Process Technologist will work in our Technical Advisors Group to provide technical and sales support related to VEGA Radiometric (Nuclear) Products. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a trusted advisor for end users on radiation based measurement applications.
- Work with outside sales on large projects and meet with customers and/or EPCs to provide technical knowledge of applications.
- Provide engineering and custom problem solving ability for difficult and unique applications.
- Train representatives, customers, and employees.
- Attend and present at trade shows and conferences.
- Perform duties of an applications engineer in a backup capacity.
- Ensure sales channel development with key rep sellers and the VEGA sales team. Provide assistance on sales calls as needed.
- Provide sales training as needed.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in a Business or Technical field
- Five or more years related experience and/or training;.
This position covers the East Coast. Preferred location of candidate is North or South Carolina. Other areas will be considered.