VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Support of Windows based Customer Relationship Management product (TopVis)
- Support associated remote mobile computing apps and network connectivity
- Internal end user support - handing requests for software related issues for both onsite and remote users
- Configuration of software and quality control testing
- Train/assist users on company programs and resolve technical problems both in person and via phone
- Basic set up and new employee training on the CRM software
- Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and fix software bugs
What you need:
- 2-year degree in IT or related field preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Ability to troubleshoot applications on site and via phone
- Ability to configure hardware and software for new PC set up
- Strong Communication skills for successful user support and training
- Highly reliable, self-starter, organized and able to multitask
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.