VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
The VEGA Americas co-op program is designed to give students real-world, hands-on experiences. This paid position allows students to use the knowledge they’ve learned in the classroom and apply it to everyday workplace scenarios. Co-ops are full members of their department with daily responsibilities, and graduates who complete the program will obtain new skills they can use in their career.
What you'll do:
- Accounting co-ops will work primarily with the Finance department as needed on various projects as needed
- Assist in daily activity completion in the department
- Analytical review of monthly sales reports
- Assistance in preparation of other regularly scheduled reports, etc.
- Co-ops will also work in other areas of VEGA Americas as needed
What you'll need:
- Sophomore or beyond in a two or 4-year Finance or related program
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be able to work from our Cincinnati office
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.