VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years. As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders.
Our Culture: Every employee is an integral part of the business, and VEGA strives to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. VEGA’s growth and success is the direct result of the people who work here and our organizational values. The Cincinnati Enquirer has awarded VEGA its Top Workplace Award for the past Six years!
Our Mission: Deliver innovative measurement technology solutions worldwide
Our Values: Curiosity, Simplicity, Humanity, Connectivity
We are currently searching for a Receptionist to join our growing team!
What you'll do:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Scans Bill of Materials from daily shipments and add documents under supplements tab in TopVis
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access via daily sign-in and issuing of visitor badges (provide safety gear when applicable)
- Set up welcome board for visitors.
- Sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail each day
- Take over and retrieve daily interoffice mail for the Training Building
- Sort and mail invoices that are printed hourly
- Monitors supplies for postage meter machine and invoice printer paper, re-order supplies accordingly
- Facilitate ordering of off-site storage box retrieval, route to appropriate contact
- Creates and prints documents when necessary.
- Supports Sales as needed.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed.
What you'll need:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
AND one to three months related experience and/or training,
OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
- Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
- Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.